- Particles of dirt and sand carried by the air are very dangerous for an engine, polluting the suction system, blocking the injectors, sensors and all the air passages.
- Air filters prevent dirt from entering the engine.
- Since engine performance is directly dependent on the amount of air they can take in, a clogged air filter will seriously affect your car’s performance. Therefore, it should be replaced periodically. Specialists recommend changing the air filter every 15,000 km or at least once a year.
- Nipparts air filters are characterized by:
- Long service life
- Perfect fit and durability
- OE quality.
View the online catalogue