Brake Master Cylinders
Brake master cylinders
- The main cylinder is a key component in the safety system of a car. Reliability is therefore a key element.
- The cylinder and the piston must be made of high quality metals, offering excellent corrosion resistance even when in contact with erosive and hygroscopic brake fluids.
- Manufacturing tolerances and surface roughness must be meticulously calculated to ensure smooth operation and low wear. Also, rubber linings must be resistant to brake fluid and ageing.
- All Nipparts products are characterized by:
- Perfect functioning thanks to high-precision production
- High durability thanks to high quality materials.
View the online catalogue