- The pressure, temperature and air humidity influence driving comfort.
- Forced blow system with electrical blowers at variable speed.
- The blower is a vane wheel mounted offset on the shaft of an electric motor in direct current. It is usually built in light but resistant plastic.
- It is a range in constant development, composed of high quality products able to undergo strict performance and reliability tests, such as:
- Dimensional checks and quality of materials that is compliant to current standard
- Bushings checks, bearings and axial and radial clearances
- Check of shaft balance and assembly
- Check of air flow and pressure at low and high temperature
- Rotation stability check at variable rotation speed
- Current consumption check at variable voltage
- Vibrations monitoring (noise)
- Life test
View the online catalogue